Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ubuntu Forums Moderators

Well, I'm not going to name any names, but I have noticed in more threads than I'd like to quote, it seems to me the uUbuntu forums staff and moderators have had their power over threads go to their heads. There are so many threads that are closed with posts stating the thread is to be closed "because it's been discussed before", or they "don't like the way the thread is going". Doesn't sound like proper use of power to me. In the time I've been part of the forums, nearly two years, it's never been this bad. I personally think the forums need NEW staff and NEW moderators. There isn't much that can be done, since if you speak up about them, they can just give you infractions, or have you removed from the forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment