Friday, January 9, 2009

The new Acer Aspire One


Well, theres word out of the new Acer Aspire One. It comes with a 10.1 inch screen, now with a max expansion of 2 gigs of ram, optional Bluetooth and 3G, and a different finish on and around the keyboard. From what I've read, no real word about the touchpad yet. So far, the new One sounds pretty good. I would have asked for a little bit smaler of a screen, since netbooks are supposedly for portability. I just hope Acer does betterwith their warranty than with the A150 about memory upgrades. I guess we will see about that one. So far, so good Acer.

1 comment:

  1. Mine is Acer Aspire 4330... a relative of this aspire one. And I think we almost have similar specs not to mention the visible physical aspects.

    I like the way it look dude.:) Cool.

    www.wsmuniversity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete